home flickr
Your Ad Here

Friday, January 14, 2005

of Bikrams yoga and beer...

Hola!
Lisa and I went to Bikrams yoga on Monday night. All I can say is "wow"... I really thought I was going to pass out at one stage there. Bikrams is a form of Yoga done in a humid 38 deg C room for 90 mins. I was pouring sweat & the colour of a beetroot, but i tell you what, the next morning I felt terrific. Very highly recommended. On tuesday Lisa went to funk dancing with Saskia and caught up with my good friend Matty C for about 6 schooners of Carlton Draught. Staggered home to Lisa's around 10pm and cooked us a nice curry for lunch the next day. In some strage twist I didn't burn anything, and as a result, lunch was quite edible.
I mentioned before that my friend Kristin was coming back from Sweden, well, she's back and in fine form : we caught up for a couple of beers down at the Ship Inn yesterday. I don't normally drink much. It's just that it's so suitable while working in the city to catch up with these friends that I only get to see every now and then.
Anyways,
...Back to work.

No comments:

Odd Search