home flickr
Your Ad Here

Sunday, January 16, 2005



...One week to go working in the city, then back to relative normality at north ryde. I really can't wait to start this new job, I'm finally feeling like I'm getting into something I could call a career. I've almost hesitated when answering that age old question, "ssso, what to you do?", soon I'll be able to answer with something that I can be a bit more proud of, something that I feel is a bit more 'Me'.
I don't think I'm in denial in regards how much work it will be, i know that, but the encouragement is that this is an area I can see myself moving in, and that is encouraging in itself.

I stumbled across a piece of software in progress call Chandler the other day.. certainly worth keeping one's eye on. Also, while I'm at it, I'd like to remind myself about Semacode a method of URL barcoding for use by devices such as mobile phones with cameras in them as a way of linking the real world to the digital world.
I wanted to remind myself of this because I've just spent 20 minutes googling around because I'd forgotten the name.

Here's what a Semacode looks like:





A nice blog about python on the Symbian OS too.. : http://jlaurila.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Odd Search