home flickr
Your Ad Here

Monday, January 24, 2005


Lovely flowers from Lisa... Posted by Hello

First day in the Development Team today! All went well, just basically chatted to the guys and got my computer setup (a bit). Ryan, my new manager didn't arrive until about 2pm as his car was stolen this morning. Bummer way to start the week.
Lisa sent me the above lovely flowers. Stoked. A few of the folks told me she was too good for me. Yeh.... I reckon they're right ;)

...Thanks super-Lisa. i Love yo.

I'd better go, got me some study to do... and maybe a couple of episodes of the new Battlestar Galactica. Very kool, if you haven't seen it. I remember the original series (man, that makes me feel so OLD), that was amazing for its time.

I spent a little time on the weekend watching some Bollywood dvd's that Srini lent me. Aaah, they're so terrific. So innocent.

I'm going to swap what we've got so far of Galactica for the first 12 episodes of 'Lost' with Craig form work.

Saturday night a bunch of us went out for dinner and drinks at Chinta Ria for Micks birthday.... A terrific time was had by all I believe.
Here's a couple of pics.... Happy 29th birthday Miguel!


birthday boy
The birthday boy...

the big Bhudda in the middle of Chinta Ria...
The big Buddha in the middle of the restaurant....


Must dasherooni. stay funky people.

No comments:

Odd Search