home flickr
Your Ad Here

Sunday, November 05, 2006

birds on a ledge


Today, got up at 6:30am, read the newspaper with my coffee. Took the above shot from my balcony.

Went downstairs at 9am, swam 12 laps in the (25m) pool , then 20 minutes in the sauna. back upstairs, shower, did some work, then, within 30 seconds after I hit send, Frank is on the phone asking if I'd like to go to do some archery.

Hell yes I would. I haven't shot an arrow in a long time. I used to do competition archery for a few years there, but hey that was 10 years ago.

Great fun, came back, had lunch on Jalan Alor (mmmMMMmmm duck rice) then back to my apartment in time to watch the rain come down.

It's 4:30pm, so far, it has been a great day.


2 comments:

Julee said...

Jalan Alor has the best "lou shi fun" ever!

Which episode of Lost are you currently watching? I cant seem to download it off torrent! :'(

My Slow Death said...

Hey mate, so glad your enjoying yourself. Keep the updates coming. I am living vicariously through you!

Odd Search