home flickr
Your Ad Here

Thursday, November 16, 2006

13112006

10-wheeled skateboard

Good morning... coffee in hand (with sweetened, condensed milk, of course), here's a quick update for the day.

Check out that awesome 10-wheeled skateboard that Frank and I found in a toy store in KLCC! I skateboarded for many years in my 'youf' but riding this would be a really unusual experience methinx.

I was originally going to refer to it as a 'deca-wheeled' skateboard, but i just felt like too much of a wanker, to be honest.

  • Did I mention that I'm now a Team Lead? Yeh baby!

  • Did I also mention that I haven't had a cigarette in hmmmm .... 12 days? Yep, true story also.

It sucked fairly heavily (oh, so punny) for the first few days there, especially in a country such as Malaysia, where smoking is quite common compared to Australia.

Smoking in restaurants (sorry, 'Restorans') is commonplace, although they often/usually have a smoking section.

Smoking in restaurants in Australia has been banned for a few years now.



Went to Sungei Wang plaza last night (I'm going to be laughed at, but that's 'river of gold' right?, oops correction: 'river of money', (thankyou Julee) not be confused with 'Sungai besi' - 'river of steel' which is a train station around here somewhere? Ok? points out of 10?)

... and bought the above other things the above ^ genuine-Asian-country drinking bottle.

I can truly fit in now. Well, fit in as much as a long-haired blonde guy can in an Asian country.

Also bought 3 groovey t-shirts for 50MYR (about 18 AU$), i think they are genuine copies though. Like that matters.




This is not Sungei Wang plaza, but Ampang Park plaza instead. I kinda like the arrangement of stair at each end.





1 comment:

Julee said...

Oh my, you've been sucked into buying those water bottles as well? Hehe, mine is red!

I think Sungei Wang is 'River of Money', if im not mistaken. :)

Odd Search