home flickr
Your Ad Here

Sunday, November 05, 2006


I bought and watched 'A History of Violence' last weekend.

Definitely the most mature Cronenberg film I've seen, Viggo Mortensen and Maria Bello are amazing to watch together. Rare that a film depicts so much love AND so much anger and a mixture of the two.

I like David Cronenbergs' work, he crosses boundaries and tackles topics that others would not. Sometimes with varying degrees of success, but always thought provoking.

Highly recommended.

1 comment:

Dataceptionist said...

oh no no no! I hated that movie! It was crap! We saw it because we love Viggo, but it was awful. I'm sorry I don't agree at all. Thought it was wooden, dragged and there were sub plots they did nothing with. Ed Harris looked like he was embarrassed to be involved

Odd Search