home flickr
Your Ad Here

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

remains of the day


'SEX WORDS'



Tonight I went to dinner with a good female friend to Chopstik Noodle House at Midvalley Megamall. Excellent food, excellent conversation and the most excellent-est company.

We ate duck. We ate prawn dumplings in soup. We talked with our mouths full. The waitresses filled our cups and splashed the drink on the table. We didn't care.

My friend and I, we speak openly, we speak freely, nothing is particularly taboo (though you might get slapped), but when a particular lull fell over the restaurant just as my friend uttered the phrase 'SEX WORDS'... you could have heard a pin drop.

She turned red, people turned around.

I, being a gentleman, laughed.


But honestly, what an awesome night. Thankyou whoever you are!

No comments:

Odd Search