home flickr
Your Ad Here

Sunday, March 05, 2006

Has anyone seen my weekend?

Hey punks, how's it going?
... aah, that grim sense of foreboding that comes part and parcel with the end of the weekend. It's so cruel that the working week seems to drag on, yet the weekend is over in a blink.

Friday night we went out in the city for Joeys farewell... and as is often the case, it turned into a much larger event than I expected. We initially started at the Arthouse Hotel


...and then a few of us went down the road to my semi-regular, the underground bar of the Criterion Hotel.
We finally got out of there after much laughter and drinks, and some of the worlds worst games of pool, at 5am.


Saturday morning Alex (who crashed on our couch) and I went over to Sams, for nothing in particular. The initial plan had been to go and see the "City of Shadows" exhibition at the Police and Justice Museum, but we were all in more of a relax and sit around state of mind. There's plenty of time to see the exhibition anyway, it's on until October sometime.



Saturday night was Mick and Brians housewarming, which was a pretty low key affair, but nice enough. Today I spent some time outdoors, went for a walk and watched my new Tropfest dvd. Really enjoyed it. The quality gets better each year.


Also (perhaps) worth mentioning that I've started working on a new painting... here it is so far, I'm quite happy with it, but of course, there is much work to do. I've started working on some designs for t-shirts that I intend to put up on spreadshirt.com, ...more on that soon enough.

1 comment:

Dataceptionist said...

Ooh I like.....when do you think it will be complete?

Odd Search