home flickr
Your Ad Here

Sunday, March 19, 2006

Of Futurama, Robots and jazzy threads...

Billy West, voice of Fry has posted on his site that futurama is getting another 26 episodes. Sweet. This is quite possibly my favourite show.

Update: Actually, we may have jumped the gun on this one a little... check
out the later posts from Billy on the same forum. Time will tell methinks.


I've seen an animated plants video from these same ppl, but a recommendation on digg suggested that these guys had some great other work, and whoah, they aint wrong.
Dare I say Monty Pythonesque, but I'd be proud to be the owner/wearer of any of these fine, fine pieces of apparelege.


yes, it's all happening here. Hi there to you as the dusk sets on another weekend... a busy weekend, which is not to say eventful, neccessarily.
Friday night Mick, Brian and I had a couple of drinks at the Epping. Saturday went into the city with the intention of (again) going to see the "City of Shadows" exhibition, but as is often the case when Kristin and I meet up, we ended up sitting in a pub and talking for hours instead. Not that I mind, I rather have a good full chat than fill my time just *doing stuff* for the sake of it. And we have such great chats.
It took me two trains and a bus to get from Epping to the City yesterday as there was trackwork between Concord West and Strathfield. I couldn't be bothered to negotiate the same in reverse, so caught a cab home. Brian msg'd me as I was leaving the city and so back to the Epping hotel we went. I don't normally drink that much, but lately I've certainly been drinking more than usual. It's not neccessarily a bad thing, it's certainly better that locking myself away at home, and I get to have a few good, surprising chats with both my friends and strangers. Nothing really surprising is likely to happen sitting around the house anyway. The Epping hotel is such a nice looking little pub, great food too. But geez, the entertainment really leaves something to be desired. The same crappy coverbands in moderately high rotation. C'mon guys, take a risk, lets lively things up with some original music. Talking of moosique, the latest bands to have delighted my ears are thus:

...Wonderful, gorgeous bands, all of them.

footnote: Anyone else having issues posting images to their blog?
I've tried it from my local pc, from another site and also from Picasa without success.

Ok, next day, seems to be working a bit gooder-er.

1 comment:

Dataceptionist said...

Futurama is awesor-ama, I agree. super weird t-shirts though dude. I'm not so into print/logo/phrase t-shirts being a girl and all.

And I haven't had difficulty with my pics. Although you post a lot more pics than I do. I almost had difficulty today.....but then didn't.

Odd Search