home flickr
Your Ad Here

Saturday, March 11, 2006

- 5am is a beautiful time of the day -


Hi space monkeys.....


Welcome to my Saturday night.
I have yet to learn that important lesson about having a couple of quiet drinks on a Friday night.

Don't you find that the nights you've planned as the quiet ones often turn out to be the noisiest and most messy? (Oh, that's just me? damn!)

Last night was a good example.... planned to meet up with housemate mchunraha at the
Epping hotel (our local) for a couple to celebrate the start of the weekend... met up with Jez on the way (nice one mate, about time we shared a couple of beers).

When mchunraha turned up we decided to go to a birthday party in Baulkham hills, so off we trundled in my little vehicle and ended up getting home around 5am. Mchunraha had to work at 9am, and actually made it (i know because i drove him), which was a pretty amazing effort I must say... I don't think I'd be able to do the same on 3 hrs sleep.

A good night, some great conversations about music, had a swim in their pool (I don't think they minded), there are some recollections about a guy wanting to kill me for talking to his girl (I was just talking... honest!)...

... so yeh, all good. ;)

A rather quiet one today though, as you can imagine... basically just sat around watching movies (Aeon Flux - again and LXG), went for a walk and did some work on my pink demon skull design (a few options of which should appear in my previous post)

I've rejiggenated my cafepress stores, now I have:


So why not pop along and check it out.



...more soon, till then, something something something

No comments:

Odd Search