home flickr
Your Ad Here

Tuesday, March 07, 2006



Pimpin' it

Over the last couple of nights I've been working on a design for *stuff* with the plan of setting up an online store to peddle my wares. Well, it looks like this has been successful. You can visit my fledgling online empire if you like.... Go on, you know you want to.
....And at least one of us wants you to buy something (if you really love it).

I decided to go with CafePress rather than my first choice of Spreadshirt, as I couldn't see a way of setting up Spreadshirt from outside of the US or Europe. I'm going to be adding more designs over the next 'while', so stay tuned....

...Other than the above, my day was pretty good. Busy as always, a few giggles and guffaws with the gang I work with... today we were trying to come up with a corporate slogan for our company, which I handily neglected to send home to myself... no worries... check back 2moro and I'll have them added.

Dinner tonight is a nice oven-baked fish with mash potato, steamed broccoli and mushrooms. I've already got my stockpiled lunch for 2moro, a surprisingly pleasant (considering the time of night on Sunday that I jumped up and said "oh shit! I haven't made lunch yet") curried lamb with zuchini, chickpeas and (who would have thought - rice).

I'm currently listening to my new favourite band - 'broken social scene' ... I heard 'Fire Eye'd Boy' late the other night on TripleJ, I'm completely hooked.

...In true form, I appear to have missed them playing the Metro by 3 days.
bugger!

1 comment:

Dataceptionist said...

umm Zogg. While I realise this is a "fledgling" empire you have just started, I was surprised to see all the same design. So whilst you say "only if you love it", its difficult to choose between, well, nothing really, there is no between as there is only one design. So one either loves the design (in which case we should accordingly purchase said design on our preferred garment) or we hate it. (I guess there is also indifference). Hmmmm....I need choice man! I will think more on this issue.

Odd Search