home flickr
Your Ad Here

Saturday, February 18, 2006

Hello Hello. It's been an fairly busy few weeks since I've written here.

I've started painting on Sundays around at a Sam and Phils place, which has been really great, a really cool way to start the week. A few glasses of wine, some good music and everyone kicking back and painting together. I've found that I've been painting more during the week as a result too. I'm just putting the finishing touches on my second painting at the moment, I'll make sure that I'll post a pic up here when it's done.


Sam and I went up to the beach last Saturday and on the way the diff in my car died, so I nursed it home and it's been in the garage ever since. It's going to cost me a couple of grand to get it back on the road i reckon. Damn! oh well. It's weird the little things that you take for granted when you have a car.... grocery shopping is the big one I notice... having to budget what you're buying so its manageable to carry home. It's a complete pain in the ass when you overestimate what you can carry, trust me ;)

Mick and Brian moved to Epping last weekend, so last night I wandered over to their new place (hey, afterall, it's only half an hours walk), had a few drinks and watched some Arrested Development. I ended up crashing over and walking back a bit before 7am. Tonight I think Matt and I (and maybe Mick) are going to go and check out a band in Balmain, and 2moro Sam and I are going into the city to check out the Viking exhibition and the Museum of contemporary Art.

Not too much else to report really... it's a hot sweaty day today so pretty much sitting around watching downloaded tv shows.

More soon. Till then, take care.

No comments:

Odd Search