home flickr
Your Ad Here

Tuesday, March 28, 2006


Toosday!


The goons I call workmates appear to have decided that I am actually an albino Indian (I'm not, I'm a blonde, blue eyes caucasian..) and have given me a more 'suitable' name : Kuresh Balasubramanium. I don't pretend to understand... I've done the next best thing... I've started answering to it. I guess I don't mind really, I mean who knows what nationality they will decide I am next week?

I spend this afternoon mowing the lawns in preparation for our cocktail party on Saturday. It's going to be great... We haven't had one in so long, I really can't wait. Stay tuned for photos... my only fear is that it might rain, our house is not very big, but our yard is huge. This needs to be an outdoor event! So much to do...!

2 comments:

Dataceptionist said...

hey Zogg. Hope you holiday is going well.
My engagement party is on Saturday also so we'll both pray for sunshine!!!

Dataceptionist said...

http://www.foon.co.uk/farcade/hapland/

Zogg, play this. if you haven't seen it before it will drive you mad!!

Odd Search