home flickr
Your Ad Here

Sunday, March 18, 2007

Stephen & Alisha's wedding
Back to KL tomorrow afternoon

Back to KL tomorrow afternoon

Stephen & Alisha's wedding
It's been a whirlwind trip back in Sydney, as always, never enough time. Stephen & Alisha's wedding was last night.. what a fantastic time.

You know how some weddings are huge, lavish affairs that are very pretty, but you feel afterwards that there is just a little too flash and not quite enough substance? Well this was a wonderful, heartfelt night, with just the right amount of glamour and glitz. I heard a rumour a couple of days beforehand that I may be asked to give a speech, but that was confirmed the morning of the wedding as true. So I got up and spoke and it seemed to go down well. Hopefully I didn't bore the butts off everyone.

I would have included some of the many, many photos I took, but stupidly left my camera cable back in KL. I'll fix that as soon as I can.
I'm sorry to have not been able to catch up with everyone in Sydney, but I guess that's always the case really.

I've been stocking up on all the *necessary bits and pieces to bring back also:

      • turkish delight chocolates x 7
      • bottle of bubble bath x 1 (gf is from KL & never had a bubblebath)
      • bath sponges x 2
      • squeeze bottles for my condensed milk x 2
      • caramel filled easter eggs x 12
      • Australian animal plush toys x 3
      • crystal deodorant x 1
      • hair ties x 5
      • packet pasta x 3
      • choc covered marshmallow balls
      • peanut butter M&M's

... these are either things that I just can't find easily in Kuala Lumpur, or gifts for friends back in KL. I'm looking forward to getting back there, I will miss the Sydney weather though :)
All the best folks, I'll miss you, but we'll see each other again, I promise.

Big props to Brian, my previous housemate, who not only let me come back and stay in my old room, but also took a week off work to hang out with me, provided taxi service multiple times, and picked me up from the airport when I arrived in Sydney. Thanks mate. Above and beyond the call of duty.
Stephen & Alisha's wedding

1 comment:

Dataceptionist said...

I can't believe I missed you Glenny!!!! Bah

Odd Search