home flickr
Your Ad Here

Sunday, December 31, 2006


Happy New Year! (because I don't think I'll be in any state to blog 2moro)



I'm pretty much all ready for my trip back to KL.

Sold my car yesterday, sold my aquarium (fish included), sold my office chair (currently sitting on crappy plastic stool), sold my sculptures (my dad then says that 'oh' he wanted one... oops too late pops, next time I make one it's yours), gave away all remaining living house plants (thanks to Mick for keeping the numbers nice and low hehe).

Yep, I think we're on course to depart on Wednesday night.... there were times where I wouldn't have thought so, but "touch wood", here we are.

Sydney weather has been uncharacteristically cool & pleasant for this time of year... i think it's teasing me, knowing what the weather is going to be like in KL.. it's clearly a last ditch effort to make me stay.

I haven't quite been able to catch up with everyone, the time of year not really helping as many are out of town. I'll be back in March, and won't have so much packing & selling to do then, so hopefully can get to mingle a little more.





listening to : Broken Social Scene - Anthems for a seventeen year-old girl


No comments:

Odd Search