home flickr
Your Ad Here

Saturday, August 05, 2006

view from my new flat... in the rain

Wherever I boot, that's my home...

I took Thursday & Friday off work this week to move house. More correctly, moving from a house to a flat. I haven't 'flatted' since I lived in Wagga, so i guess that makes it about 7 years. I still have a few things to move (guitar stuff, plants, easel), but I'm pretty much set up.

Today I'm going to my cousin Stephens engagement party in the city. It's going to be a pretty laid back affair, and I won't be having a huge one, due to having to pay rent in two places this pay period. My sister is going to be there (haven't seen her in about a year) and friend Kristin is coming along too. It's going to be a great afternoon.

It poured rain yesterday... I'm glad I moved all my electronics the day before. It looked like it was going to be a bit clearer today, but as I look out my window, I notice ominous black clouds lurking not too far away...


some new snaps from my cameraphone:

spiralling treeview #9

spiralling treeview #6

spiralling treeview #4

spiralling treeview #2


...till next time, all the best

No comments:

Odd Search