home flickr
Your Ad Here

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Engagement recovery, hot chickery & squash

Tonight I went around to my old house for the last time, picked up the keys my old housemates had left for me, and deposited them in the slot in the old door at our old real estate.

In my last post i mentioned that i was going out for my cousins engagement party, and that i wasn't going to have a big night. Yeh right! What was I thinking? 6am we left the last club. What a great night. Here are a couple of choice pics from the night...




smooch
my cousin Stephen & his fiance Alisha


Ekey
me cuz, in action


The girls of the Arthouse
random arthouse chick cuteness


connie & glenn
two hot blondes ;)


The Arthouse hotel #6
arthouse action shot

So yeh, that, and the recovery from that, was pretty much my weekend. The week so far has been good, as usual quite full-on though. Mick and I played squash tonight... I think I won overall, but I did take a terrific smash to the face for my troubles. The price of victory, my friends!

Oh, I almost forgot! Other news... work is sending me to Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) for a week. I'm hurriedly getting all the details together for my passport. Yippee! Can't wait for that one.

Well, that about wraps up this post I believe. Till next time, be well.

No comments:

Odd Search