home flickr
Your Ad Here

Monday, May 01, 2006


Aaargh! Monday morning, drinking my coffee, waiting for the shower. A horrible time of the week. Our kettle died last night... a major disaster in a house that drinks as much tea and coffee as we do. Had to boil my water in a saucepan. Mildly surprised I didn't drip it onto my bare feet. That usually happens. Results in more of a wake up call than the coffee, but not quite as pleasant.

How was your weekend? Good? Good!
Yesterday I finished painting the above, my latest creation (moohaha!). Please don't ask "So, what is it?"

I really don't know either...

...Happy Monday!

2 comments:

Andi said...

I like the colors. I would hang this in most living room, lie on the couch and stare at it...especially if boring television was on. I think that it is a very soothing piece.

What are your thoughts on this piece? Have you titled it yet?

Dataceptionist said...

I like it. Very Green. Mmmm Green M&M's.....but seriously, its very green. Soothing. Like slime. Heheh just kidding, who thinks slime is soothing?

Odd Search