home flickr
Your Ad Here

Sunday, April 30, 2006


Hung out with Mickey most of yesterday. We had roast duck laksa up at Carlingford court, then went a-hunting cheap goodish dvd's. Mick found Ghostbusters 1 & 2 collectors edition (hehe, glow in the dark cover) for $20. We ate gourmet pizza, drank red wine and watched Ghostbusters 1 last night. Maan, I haven't seen that movie in about 10 years. It really hasn't lost that much either. Not like Tron. Whoah, Tron has aged.

Finally bought some new fish for my tank yesterday too. I'm not picky, I basically went into the pet store and asked for lots of something cheap and unkillable. I came away with 12 tiger and spotted barbs. The guy in the store said, and I quote "these things will live in sewage". Good. That's my sort of fish. Don't get me wrong, my tank isn't all green and lumpy or anything, it's just that I normally don't change the water very often, and I have a fairly high fatality rate. I have a filter and plants and stuff. I just don't want something that isn't willing to negotiate as far as what 'livable environment' means.

Oh yeh, still loving the Venture Bros.


1 comment:

Andi said...

The Venture Brothers looks interesting but I couldn't figure out what time or day it is on.

Odd Search