home flickr
Your Ad Here

Sunday, May 21, 2006

Hola!

Aah, Sunday night, the most depressing part of the weekend. Eurovision is on the teev spewing forth some of the worst music every created. 'Created' doesn't quite seem to be the right word to use. 'Creative' is not the term I'd use for something which is birthed by committee to be as radio friendly as possible.
I have to say that I am mildly delighted by the winners though. The Finnish band, Lordi :

Look at them! Looooooooooook at them! Marvel in their latex convered angst! Cower before their rubbery grimaces.

This weekend has been very studious and healthy. I spent a couple of hours at work yesterday, which wasn't as bad as it sounds, I bought some new fish for my aquarium at work, I took in my aquarium testing stuff from home and balanced the water. I hope everything is not dead by the time I get in there 2moro.

I've been playing around a bit with Songbird, a music player/etc based on the Firefox browser. It's nowhere near complete yet, but worth having a look at. It looks like this:



Check out mojizu also, it's a cartoon character design community thing.




I got up early this morning and made damper, which, for a first attempt, was surprisingly good. I added saltanas to mine, one recipe I saw added corn. Kinda hard to fail at making a damper.

I've spent most of today studying asp.net 2.0. Interesting stuff.. I'm actually enjoying it.

To make sure we all start the week on a good note, please see below 70's tv commercial.






Laters peeps.

1 comment:

Dataceptionist said...

Aaarrrggghhh! Lordi Scary!

Odd Search