home flickr
Your Ad Here

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Weekend at Borneo

nonono!

BORNEO:






Ack ye gawds.. Lets start again...

Hi everyone (errr.. someone? hello?), just thought I'd let you know that I'm heading off for the weekend to go to the Rainforest World Music Festival in Sarawak, Malaysian Borneo. WooHoo!



I'm really looking fwd to this, it's going to be awesome to have a few days off and check out somewhere different, and the festival itself is just going to be so gosh-darned Wholesome.


I'm not sure what else to expect from Kuching (the capital of Sarawak (a Malaysian state in Borneo)), but that's half the fun isn't it. Expect lots of good food, pictures of cat statues, and probably leeches. And I won't be satisfied unless a monkey steals something of mine.


ooh insert mysterious jungle shot here


.. Full details when I get back.

Till then, be well.


No comments:

Odd Search