home flickr
Your Ad Here

Sunday, February 20, 2005

... Well yesterday I wrote how hot and humid it was, and how thunderstorms were expected? Well this is what it turned into :

DSC05335
..an absolute howler with bucketing rain, hail.. high winds. I read in the Sydney Morning Herald this morning that someone was struck by lightning on Bondi Beach.
We didn't end up going to the party last night. Mick had his car rego check yesterday to find that he has $500 worth of repairs to do, and as much as I love cocktail parties, I'm not trusting myself not to smoke when around alcohol just yet, I'd like to give it at least a couple of weeks. It's hard because it seems that every week there's something on. Hehe, oh what a thing to complain about! Lisa's old housemate Olivia gets married Friday week I think... Assuming I can get out of work a bit earlier (shouldn't be a problem) I'll be going to that. Expect some pics.

Anyway, coming to the end of my morning coffee, then delving into the heady world that is asp.net.

No comments:

Odd Search