home flickr
Your Ad Here

Sunday, February 06, 2005

Happy Chinese New Year!!

Kung Hey Fat Choi!!



DSC05255



This photo was taken in China Town, Sydney on Saturday. Lisa and I went to Yum Cha with a few good folks from work. Of course, it was delicious. After lunch she and I went out to Minto, which is in western Sydney (about an hours drive) to visit my sister, Gillian who is 37 weeks pregnant. I haven't seen her in a while, and boy has she changed!


DSC05258
my *little* sister Gill and her husband Russell

I finally 'bit the bullet' on Friday and decided to see what all the fuss was about: yup, I bought 'The Da Vinci Code'. I'm really enjoying it so far, though I haven't got to the bit that explains the biggest mystery: why is everyone going nuts about this book?

...I'll keep you posted.
I'm having car troubles at the moment... I went to drive home from Lisa's this morning and it wouldn't start.
According to the NRMA (on-call roadside assistance people) the fuel pump may be on the way. The guy reckoned that it probably wouldn't start again and I should just drive it to a service centre and get it repaired, but I can't really afford it at the moment, just after Xmas and car rego being due. So I drove it home. It started fine when i went to the supermaket and back, just now.
I guess I'll see how it goes. I hope the rest of this year doesn't continue to be this expensive or I'll have to skip ahead to next year...

..but more importantly...

..I'm going to be an uncle very soon!


Later.

No comments:

Odd Search