home flickr
Your Ad Here

Saturday, August 15, 2009

District 9



Just back from seeing District 9 at the Macquarie Megaplex with Peilin and Nishan. Freakin amazing film. Loved it, thought it was brilliantly done. It's good to see some scifi done with brains.

I bought the tickets online before we went, and took a photo of the receipt barcode and ref number with my camera phone in order to remember the ref number to claim the tickets.



I didn't expect the girl behind the counter to actually be able to just hold her scanner up to the bar code in the photo on my phone and pass me my tickets, that was pretty cool.

I guess in hindsight that I really shouldn't have been that surprised, but I was, and lo, it was good.

Anyway, enough of me geeking out, go see District 9.


No comments:

Odd Search