home flickr
Your Ad Here

Monday, March 16, 2009

.. Just married, then back to Australia for me

p1070311.jpg

Last week was a big week! :

My lovely girlfriend and I were married last Wednesday morning at Jabatan Pendaftaran Negara (National Registration Centre) @ Putrajaya.

An exciting day! I can't believe it finally happened, Pei Lin is probably even more surprised than I am that she managed to actually get me there. It was amazing how much cooler the suit felt after the ceremony too. I didn't feel too stressed, but I guess I must have been a bit eh.

We spent about 8 hrs the next day doing our official photography, which was exhausting, but the results look really great. Thanks to Alex from La Casamia "De Casamia" (thanks for the correction honey).

Saturday night I left KL, where I'd been living for the last 2 and a half years, and moved to Sydney. I'll certainly miss KL and the many great people there, at the same time though, it's sure nice to be back on home turf.

My lovely wife (wow, still can't believe I'm saying .. 'wife' hehe) is staying in Malaysia for a month or so while I'm getting settled here, and her visa is getting sorted there.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It is actually "De Casamia", hubby..Hehe..

Odd Search