home flickr
Your Ad Here

Wednesday, May 14, 2008


.. of seafood curry surprises and violent, nihilistic films


My girlfriend had the day off yesterday to study for her upcoming exams, and found that my place was a suitable venue for such study :). When I came home from work I didn't expect her to have cooked me a delicious fish & squid curry as well. Wow, was it good too.

I wish I'd taken a photo, I spose I could still do, of the leftovers in the fridge, but somehow I just don't think it would do the meal justice. I always (very modestly of course) thought that I was the better cook of the two of us, but she just blew me out of the water with this. I was just the most regular cooker. Hehe.

So we sit back last night & ate too much & watched the last 20 minutes of 'Fight Club' which we'd started on Sunday. What a great film. See it immediately if you haven't.

The only thing that would have made the night better would have been for me to not be coming down with the flu with which I'm suffering today @ home with. Bloody flu. Better than being stuck in the aircon in the office.

No comments:

Odd Search