home flickr
Your Ad Here

Saturday, December 17, 2005

Datacom Xmas party




What a great night. It's awesome to see everyone from all areas of the company dancing around and having a great time. I finally arrived home at about 6am after going to my current favourite haunt, the underground bar, managed to get 3 hrs sleep before heading off back into Sydney to meet up with miss Junko and go to the Glebe markets.

Here are her feet:



Today is a beautiful, relaxing Sunday. I've just posted off my Xmas cards (the first time I've sent any in years) and I think I'll head out and play some guitar in a few minutes. I've watched the first season of 'Invasion', and have really enjoyed it so far. The acting is a bit wooden sometimes, but hey, i'm a sucker for scifi.

Nothing much else new to report...
till next time, take care.

No comments:

Odd Search