home flickr
Your Ad Here

Thursday, December 02, 2004

Hello there, how's it going?
I worked out at Homebush today.. . So a much easier trip to work, simply a 45 minute drive or so, pretty easy. Today the Homebush Ikea store opened up. It's the largest home furnishings store in the southern hemisphere has a floor area of 26,000m2 (which would cover the Sydney Olympic Stadium) and a product range of over 7500 articles. Amazing.
I've been to the Moore Park store & though that was pretty damn large and impressive, only to find out that it' the SMALLEST Ikea store in the world! I guess that's amazing again, just in a different way.

=)

Wil Anderson is performing tonight at the Mic in hand at the Friend in Hand pub in Glebe tonight. Lisa's going as are Mick and Chris from work, but unfortunately I'm a wee bit too fiscally crippled at the moment, working in the city costs me about $8.80 in transport costs a day. It's also nice to get home early and have a bit of time to myself too. It's been quite a while since I've had a little break (even a few hours it seems!) and so it's nice to sit back and enjoy some quiet time.
...Is that enough justification? hehe... it will have to do. I do feel a bit bad that I'm leaving Lisa to go when she would have loved to have had me there, but she's a grown girl, and capable of having fun without me. It is hard to shake that 'staying at home, loser' feeling, but I'm also trying to save some money at the moment, I'd love to go on a holiday with her soon, after Christmas we're going camping down the south coast, so we'll have some quality time very soon.
Can you believe it's only 3 weeks to Christmas! Eeeek!

I love this image from EigenRadio




...And i don't know why.

Later.

No comments:

Odd Search