home flickr
Your Ad Here

Wednesday, October 20, 2004

Heya, how's it going? I've been busy then some more toy dinosaur silliness
...as you can see...
I've got just over 500 photos up on my flickr site now, so why not shoot on over and have a look, maybe even leave some comments. That'd be grande.
I've recently discovered these two sites and i thought I'd share them with you:

It's currently raining here in Sydney, it has been for the last couple of days. Such a dramatic change from last week where we had 38degrees C. Balmy in every sense, I was glad to be in the office airconditioning.
Hmmm... what's been happening lately...
My friend Link has recently moved up to Townsville.
Lisa has finished and submitted her script (you go girl).
Our friend Kristin has had to leave the country back to Sweden, hopefully she will get her visa sorted out and get back here asap, we all miss her.
I've taken up painting again... and, as frustrating as it is, I'm really enjoying it.
I'll post a photo of the final product.
If you want to see some of my other art, please go here.

I've been to two bucks parties in a month.. the first one was for Pete, one of the guys I met through Mick. Pete lives up in Newcastle. We went 14 nautical miles out in a boat for a little sea fishing... terrific. Here's Pete and the catch of the day:
man 1 - beast 0
... The second was last Saturday night, for Phil, one of my work colleagues. I have no photos of that... and even if I did, I couldnt post them on here.
(=^D)

Also Lisa celebrated her 26th birthday on the 29th of September, I hope she had a great time (I think she did).. It really threw out my plans as I had to work in the city that week (and therefore staying at her place), so I suddenly only had half the time to prepare that I thought I did. Ahh, all's well though.

high-speed flowers

high-speed flowers

high-speed flowers

high-speed flowers

high-speed flowers

No comments:

Odd Search