home flickr
Your Ad Here

Sunday, July 12, 2009

New Vegemite, cold, patterns outdoors

This promotional box arrived in the office this week, full of little *new vegemite and cracker sample packs. I ate on average 3 a day :). The new Vegemite flavour is nice, more cheesy, not a radical departure though, and why should it be.. Vegemite is great. Mmm.. might go and have some now..


I took this last weekend at the West Ryde train station, I really like the patterns the shadows make on the steps. Reminds me of patterns from an old computer game, but hey, maybe that's just me.


The suburb of Eastwood is only 2 train stops away to the north, and is good for all ye asian groceries. It wasn't actually as cold as this photo looks.

My feet, chilling in Eastwood.


These billboards are up in all the train stations, just thought it was a mildly humourous image to share.


The lovely girl modelling the latest in service station winter atire.



Central station rush hour commute.


Found this on the pavement outside the local Woolworths supermarket.. It's one of those security tags off products. Is this an RFID? Or an ancestor of? Aaah... I dunno

No comments:

Odd Search