home flickr
Your Ad Here

Wednesday, November 05, 2008


Coincidence

Every few years, I become aware of 'batches' of coincidence in my life. I'm happy to report that I'm currently mid-batch :)

On Sunday night I found myself thinking about 2 friends, one in Sydney who I haven't spoken to in over 6 months, and another Malaysian friend who i work with everyday. His job isn't bad (at least not much worse than the rest of us) but i found myself feeling that he was going to resign.

Monday morning rolls around, and not only did the Australian friend who I haven't spoken to in 6 months ping me to say hello, but the Malaysian friend tells me he's resigned!

Only tonight my internet connection drops out and I call the tech support people. They ask me some details about my account, a principal one involving the word 'firefly'. 2 minutes after getting off the phone I'm taking out the rubbish and just outside my door I see something flashing on the ground.. and y'know what it was?

Only the first ever firefly that I have ever seen.
Aah I love coincidence.

Anyone have any similar stories? Anyone? Anyone? Bueller?



No comments:

Odd Search