home flickr
Your Ad Here

Saturday, February 16, 2008


.. Aah Valentines day!


I wasn't expecting to receive anything this Valentines, just have a nice dinner out with the girlfriend somewhere pretty much. Yes, I know, romantic devil aren't I.

Anyway, I can't believe she sent me two bouquets of flowers, but that's what I got. I didn't expect one bouquet.

My first thought when the 2nd bouquet arrived was 'oh god, I hope this is also from her, or I have so serious explaining to do'. Luckily, it was.

I'm a big fan of receiving flowers, I'm not sure what the general consensus is out there, but girls, give it a go.. send your guy some flowers, don't just sit there and expect them to arrive for you. You might be surprised how positive the outcome.



We had dinner at the Indian restaurant, Vansh at Starhill gallery that night, which was awesome. We stuffed ourselves silly.

Well..At least I did. I think this is the 2nd or third time we've been to Vansh, it's highly recommended if you get the chance.




Hope you had a very Happy Valentines day.


No comments:

Odd Search