home flickr
Your Ad Here

Sunday, November 18, 2007


Team building weekend in Port Dickson

This weekend 30-something members of the Systems department of our company travelled to Port Dickson for some team building exercises. The good folks from my department met up at 8am Saturday for breakfast first before heading off on the hour and a bit drive to PD. I haven't had chicken porridge very much, but I'm sure having it again. Delicious!



Once we arrived in PD we checked into the Palm Springs resort, had some lunch and then hit the track for some seriously non-serious go-carting. This was only the second time I've carted, and it was a blast.



After a bit of a break we headed down to the pool area for some team games, which was surprisingly fun, considering that the descriptions of the games provided made it sound like we had all been invited to a 6 year olds birthday party.

After dinner we subjected ourselves to drinks and apparently singing, though I'm not so sure how my rendition of 'Easy' contributed to team morale at all.



Some partied all night, I crashed exhausted. Sunday we had a bit more of a relaxed time and went to the beach for a bit before making our way back to KL.

All in all, a great, though exhausting weekend.



P1040749

No comments:

Odd Search