home flickr
Your Ad Here

Sunday, May 27, 2007

Okaaaay...

.. it's basically taken all day, but I've finally updated my blog template with random header images... if you're not sure what that means, hit f5 and refresh your browser and there is a good chance that you'll get a jazzy new header up top. If it looks the same, hit f5 again! And again!

It feels good to be doing some arty stuff again, I've been pretty much starved of it here in KL. There appears to be a huge lack of art shops around.

What do you think of the new headers? Let me know eh.

Last week was Pei Lin's birthday, which went down really well. I bought her a little digital camera (she's had that for a few weeks) and I had a nice bunch of flowers delivered to work (girls love that stuff don't they?), and we went out for dinner with friends.

A great time was had by all, hopefully Pei Lin most of all.

Happy Birthday baby.

No comments:

Odd Search