home flickr
Your Ad Here

Sunday, July 31, 2005


The days are just starting to get longer and warmer. Just this last week, 10 days or so. With it comes a sense of vibrancy as nature slowly whirs into motion for the business season.

I've been busy sculpting tiki heads in my backyard. Stealing hours whenever I can because the sun is rising at 7am and setting around 5:30 this time of year, so I get to see very little of it during the work week. I've got 4 heads completed, I'm keeping 3 and the 4th is for my gf. I've already got another hebol block to make 2 more smaller ones, these I intend to sell.

It was Stu meeks' farewell last night before he and his gf head off to the Canadian snowfields for a while. Sounds like a terrible, terrible life eh. ;) All the best guys.


In other news, miss Lisa has finally scored a job in her chosen field of script writing. Go gettem gal. It's been loads of hard work, but she's finally got her foot in the door.

...and they are such nice feet.


I've got a really great feeling about this summer....





No comments:

Odd Search