home flickr
Your Ad Here

Wednesday, April 27, 2005




Stayed at home today with a cold.
Better than dragging myself to work with a head full of Codrals and breathing over everyone else. I'm feeling better now, should be fine for 2moro. I'd like to thank some sunshine and Sean of the Dead for that. Good movie, I love British comedy. Other than that, i took it pretty easy, learnt some more asp.net, surfed the web. I bought a cheap ($20) usb keyobard for an old Gateway Neo i inherited from work. Not sure what the plans are for that yet, I'd like to give it to Lisa as a basic backup machine if he ibook carks it. She's finished full-time work and is not spending 3 days a week there for 2 weeks as part of the handover. After that she's spending about 6 months on her writing. Best of luck to her. I think we've got the same cold atm. We ring each other up and sniffle to each other.

Work is going well, slowly picking up speed and knowledge. I really can't wait to be more proficient tho. I don't like leveraging so much on the knowledge of others, I guess it's part of the trasition, and pretty natural considering I was a lead tek with 2 years of experience in my old job. A bit of a shock to the system/ego.

Later. Tonight is going to be an early night.

No comments:

Odd Search